eTail Support has vacancies for a number of roles, see below for job details and how to apply
The role in brief
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Person to contact potential customers for eTail Support by telephone. You will be responsible for approaching potential customers over the phone and explaining our services and making appointments for consultants to go through our services in more detail.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. You must be fluent in English and have an accent that is easy for customers in the USA and Australia to understand on the phone. You must be comfortable making cold calls, presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with customer objections and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by making customers aware of our products and their benefits.
Requirements for this role
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
Responsibilities of this role
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
To apply for this role send an e-mail explaining why you would be the right candidate to our Recuitment Department or make a cold call to +44 7973 629916 and show us what you can do.